Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Juniper Junos OS, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to perform denial of service and bypass security restriction on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Security Restriction Bypass
- 15.1 versions prior to 15.1R7-S8;
- 16.1 versions prior to 16.1R7-S8;
- 17.2 versions prior to 17.2R3-S4;
- 17.2X75 versions prior to 17.2X75-D45;
- 17.3 versions prior to 17.3R3-S9;
- 17.4 versions prior to 17.4R2-S12, 17.4R3-S3;
- 18.1 versions prior to 18.1R3-S10;
- 18.2 versions prior to 18.2R2-S7, 18.2R3-S6;
- 18.2X75 versions prior to 18.2X75-D34, 18.2X75-D430, 18.2X75-D53, 18.2X75-D60, 18.2X75-D65, 18.2X75-D70;
- 18.3 versions prior to 18.3R2-S4, 18.3R3-S2;
- 18.4 versions prior to 18.4R1-S7, 18.4R2-S5, 18.4R3-S2;
- 19.1 versions prior to 19.1R1-S5, 19.1R2-S2, 19.1R3-S1;
- 19.2 versions prior to 19.2R1-S5, 19.2R2;
- 19.3 versions prior to 19.3R2-S3, 19.3R3;
- 19.4 versions prior to 19.4R1-S2, 19.4R2;
- 20.1 versions prior to 20.1R1-S1, 20.1R2.
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944