Reporting a Cyber Crime in Hong Kong
If you are a victim of a cyber crime or digital crime in Hong Kong, report the crime to the Hong Kong Police immediately. If your life is in danger dial 999
Useful Resources / Links
- Hong Kong Internet Service Provider Association - Antispam
- OFCA - Unsolicited Electronic Messages Ordinance
- OFCA - Unsolicited Electronic Messages Report Form
- OFCA - Anti-spam Home Page
- Hong Kong Police Force - Technology Crime Statistics in Hong Kong
- OGCIO - Digital 21 Strategy - Statistics and Figures
- Environmental Report 2015
- General information on the Mainland criminal laws and regulations relating to persons arrested or under detention (Chinese only)
- Arrangements for the Application for Production Orders and Search Warrants in respect of Journalistic Material under Part XII of the Interpretation and General Clauses Ordinance (Cap. 1) (gazetted on 8 September 2006)
Investigative Support Agencies
In some cases you may need additional investigative support with complex digital crimes, Digitpol can help you if you have already reported the crime to the Hong Kong Police. To contact Digitpol you can reach us by phone or fill in the contact form.
Digitpol is an accredited investigation agency specialising in operational support and investigative services. We specialise in the Investigation of Theft, Fraud, Corruption, Commercial Espionage, Cybercrime Investigation and Intellectual Property Crime. Our team has extended skills in Data Recovery such as Computer Forensics, Mobile Phone Forensics, eDiscovery, Internet Monitoring and Automotive Forensic Investigation.