Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Palo Alto PAN-OS, a remote user could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger cross site scripting, remote code execution and denial of service on the targeted system.
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Remote Code Execution
- Denial of Service
System / Technologies affected
- PAN-OS 8.1 versions earlier than PAN-OS 8.1.20
- PAN-OS 9.0 versions earlier than PAN-OS 9.0.14
- PAN-OS 9.1 versions earlier than PAN-OS 9.1.11
- PAN-OS 10.0 versions earlier than PAN-OS 10.0.7
- PAN-OS 10.1 versions earlier than PAN-OS 10.1.2
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944