Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Apache Tomcat, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service and security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Security Restriction Bypass
System / Technologies affected
- Apache Tomcat version 8.5.0 to 8.5.66
- Apache Tomcat version 9.0.0-M1 to 9.0.46
- Apache Tomcat version 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.6
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.68 or later
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.48 or later
- Apache Tomcat 10.0.7 or later
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944