- A vulnerability has been identified in Netgear, which could be exploited by attackers to cause the following impact(s):
- Remote Code Execution
Convenient attack code/tool for the vulnerability is publicly available, imminent to widespread usage in attack.
- System / Technology Affected
- D6220 versions prior to 184.108.40.206
- D6400 versions prior to 220.127.116.11
- D7000v2 versions prior to 18.104.22.168
- D8500 versions prior to 22.214.171.124
- EX7000 versions prior to 126.96.36.199
- R6400v2 versions prior to 188.8.131.52
- R6700v3 versions prior to 184.108.40.206
- R6900 versions prior to 220.127.116.11
- R6900P versions prior to 18.104.22.168
- R7000 versions prior to 22.214.171.124
- R7000P versions prior to 126.96.36.199
- R7100LG versions prior to 188.8.131.52
- R7850 versions prior to 184.108.40.206
- R7900 versions prior to 220.127.116.11
- R8000 versions prior to 18.104.22.168
- R8500 versions prior to 22.214.171.124
- WNR3500Lv2 versions prior to 126.96.36.199
For more products, please refer to:
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor’s web-site for more details.
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944