Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in SUSE Kernel, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger elevation of privilege and remote code execution on the targeted system.
- Elevation of Privilege
- Remote Code Execution
System / Technologies affected
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15-SP1 and 15-SP2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Live Patching 15-SP1 and 15-SP2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Legacy Software 15-SP1 and 15-SP2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP1 and 15-SP2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15-SP1 and 15-SP2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 15-SP1 and 15-SP2
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944