System / Technologies affected
Juniper Networks Junos OS on EX Series and QFX Series
- 17.4R3 versions prior to 17.4R3-S3
- 18.1R3 versions between 18.1R3-S6 and 18.1R3-S11
- 18.2R3 versions prior to 18.2R3-S6
- 18.3R3 versions prior to 18.3R3-S4
- 18.4R2 versions prior to 18.4R2-S5
- 18.4R3 versions prior to 18.4R3-S6
- 19.1 versions between 19.1R2 and 19.1R3-S3
- 19.2 versions prior to 19.2R3-S1
- 19.3 versions prior to 19.3R2-S5, 19.3R3
- 19.4 versions prior to 19.4R2-S2, 19.4R3
- 20.1 versions prior to 20.1R2
- 20.2 versions prior to 20.2R1-S2, 20.2R2
Junos OS versions prior to 17.4R3 are unaffected by this vulnerability.
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944