Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in McAfee Products, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger sensitive information disclosure and bypass security restriction on the targeted system.
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Database Security server All versions prior to 4.8.0
- Database Security sensor All versions prior to 4.8.0
- VirusScan Enterprise (VSE) 8.8 Patch 15 and earlier
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944