A vulnerability was identified in Adobe Products, a remote attacker can exploit this vulnerability to disclose sensitive information on the targeted system.
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Acrobat DC 2020.013.20066 and earlier versions
- Acrobat Reader DC 2020.013.20066 and earlier versions
- Acrobat 2020 2020.001.30010 and earlier versions
- Acrobat Reader 2020 2020.001.30010 and earlier versions
- Acrobat 2017 2017.011.30180 and earlier versions
- Acrobat Reader 2017 2017.011.30180 and earlier versions
Before installation of the software, please visit the software manufacturer web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944