Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Intel Products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, elevation of privilege and sensitive information disclosure on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Elevation of Privilege
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Intel® Atom® Processor A Series
- Intel® Atom® Processor C3000
- Intel® Atom® Processor E3900 Series
- Intel® Celeron® Processor J Series, N Series
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N Series
- Intel® Core™ i5-8305G Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics before version 21.10
- Intel® Core™ i7-8706G Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics before version 21.10
- Intel® Core™ X-series Processors
- Intel® EMA before version 1.5.0
- Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for NUC8i7HNK, NUC8i7HVK before version 21.10
- Intel® Pentium® Processor J Series, N Series
- Intel® Pentium® Processor N Series
- Intel® Pentium® Processor Silver Series/ J&N Series
- Intel® Pentium® Processor Silver Series/ J&N Series – Refresh
- Intel® Pentium® Silver Processor Series
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E Family
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 v6 Family
- Intel® Xeon® Processor W Family
Before installation of the software, please visit the software manufacturer website for more details.
- The vendor has issued a fix:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944