Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Citrix Products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
System / Technologies affected
- Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 13.0 before 13.0-83.27
- Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 12.1 before 12.1-63.22
- Citrix ADC and NetScaler Gateway 11.1 before 11.1-65.23
- Citrix ADC 12.1-FIPS before 12.1-55.257
- Citrix SD-WAN WANOP Edition 11.4 before 11.4.2
- Citrix SD-WAN WANOP Edition 10.2 before 10.2.9c
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
- The vendor has issued a fix:
Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 13.1-4.43 and later releases of 13.1
Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 13.0-83.27 and later releases of 13.0
Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway 12.1-63.22 and later releases of 12.1
Citrix ADC and NetScaler Gateway 11.1-65.23 and later releases of 11.1
Citrix ADC 12.1-FIPS 12.1-55.257 and later releases of 12.1-FIPS
Citrix SD-WAN WANOP Edition 11.4.2 and later releases of 11.4
Citrix SD-WAN WANOP Edition 10.2.9c and later releases of 10.2
- In addition, upon upgrading to a fixed version, Citrix recommends customers must modify the device configuration to resolve CVE-2021-22956.
Details please refer to: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX331588
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944