- Multiple vulnerabilities have been identified in phpMyAdmin, which could be exploited by attackers to cause the following impact(s):
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Security Restriction Bypass
- System / Technology Affected
- phpMyAdmin 4.9.x releases prior to 4.9.6
- phpMyAdmin 5.0.x releases prior to 5.0.3
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944