- Multiple vulnerabilities have been identified in Red Hat Kernel, which could be exploited by attackers to cause the following impact(s):
- Denial of Service
- Elevation of Privilege
- System / Technology Affected
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for IBM z Systems 7 s390x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, big endian 7 ppc64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Scientific Computing 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, little endian 7 ppc64le
- Red Hat Virtualization Host 4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time for NFV 7 x86_64
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944