- Multiple vulnerabilities have been identified in Joomla!, which could be exploited by attackers to cause the following impact(s):
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Data Manipulation
- System / Technology Affected
- 3.8.8 – 3.9.16 (CVE-2020-11891)
- 2.5.0 – 3.9.16 (CVE-2020-11890)
- 2.5.0 – 3.9.16 (CVE-2020-11889)
Joomla! CMS versions:
- Upgrade to 3.9.17
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944