Multiple vulnerabilities have been identified in Red Hat Kernel. A remote user can exploit these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution, denial of service condition and secuirty restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Denial of Service
- Security Restriction Bypass
System / Technologies affected
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time for NFV 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time – Telecommunications Update Service 8.4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time for NFV – Telecommunications Update Service 8.4 x86_64
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944