Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in QNAP NAS, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution and cross-site scripting on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Cross-Site Scripting
System / Technologies affected
- QuLog Center versions prior to 1.2.0
- Q'center versions prior to 1.11.1004
- QTS 220.127.116.110 build prior to 20210107
- QTS 18.104.22.1686 build prior to 20210202
- QTS 22.214.171.1242 build prior to 20210428
- QuTS hero h126.96.36.1992 build prior to 20210217
- QuTS hero h188.8.131.528 build prior to 20210414
- QuTS hero h184.108.40.2060 build prior to 20210515
- QuTScloud c220.127.116.116 build prior to 20210503
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944