Multiple vulnerabilities was identified in Palo Alto PAN-OS, a remote user could exploit these vulnerabilities to trigger information disclosure on the targeted system.
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- All versions of PAN-OS 7.1 and PAN-OS 8.0
- PAN-OS 8.1 version earlier than PAN-OS 8.1.18
- PAN-OS 9.0 versions earlier than PAN-OS 9.0.12
- PAN-OS 9.1 versions earlier than PAN-OS 9.1.5
- PAN-OS 10.0 versions earlier than PAN-OS 10.0.1
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944