Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in NetApp Products, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, obtain sensitive information and data manipulation on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- NetApp E-Series Performance Analyzer
- AFF Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – A700s
- Brocade Fabric Operating System Firmware
- E-Series SANtricity OS Controller Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – EF600A
- FAS/AFF Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – 8300/8700/A400
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – H610C
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – H610S
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – H615C
- NetApp SolidFire & HCI Management Node
- NetApp VASA Provider for Clustered Data ONTAP 9.6 and above
- Snap Creator Framework
- NetApp HCI Compute Node (Bootstrap OS)
- NetApp SolidFire & HCI Storage Node (Element Software)
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944