A vulnerability has been identified in NetApp Products. A remote user can exploit this vulnerability to trigger denial of service condition, sensitive information disclosure and data manipulation on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – H300S/H500S/H700S/H300E/H500E/H700E/H410S
- NetApp SolidFire Baseboard Management Controller (BMC)
- Please refer to the vendor web-site for update on patches release.
- Links can be found in "Related Link" section.
- Software fixes will be made available through the NetApp Support website in the Software Download section.
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944