A vulnerability has been identified in NetApp Products, a remote user can exploit this vulnerability to trigger sensitive information disclosure and data manipulation on the targeted system.
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- Active IQ Unified Manager for Linux
- Active IQ Unified Manager for Microsoft Windows
- E-Series SANtricity OS Controller Software 11.x
- E-Series SANtricity Web Services (REST API) for Web Services Proxy
- Element Plug-in for vCenter Server
- NetApp SANtricity Cloud Connector
- Snap Creator Framework
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944