Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Linux Kernel, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, sensitive information disclosure and security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Live Patching 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Legacy Software 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 15-SP3
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944