System / Technologies affected
Juniper Networks Junos EX series, QFX Series, MX Series, and SRX branch series
- 14.1X53 versions prior to 14.1X53-D54
- 15.1X49 versions prior to 15.1X49-D240
- 15.1X53 versions prior to 15.1X53-D593
- 16.1 versions prior to 16.1R7-S8
- 17.2 versions prior to 17.2R3-S4
- 17.3 versions prior to 17.3R3-S8
- 17.4 versions prior to 17.4R2-S11, 17.4R3-S2
- 18.1 versions prior to 18.1R3-S10
- 18.2 versions prior to 18.2R2-S7, 18.2R3-S3
- 18.3 versions prior to 18.3R2-S4, 18.3R3-S2
- 18.4 versions prior to 18.4R1-S7, 18.4R2-S4, 18.4R3-S2
- 19.1 versions prior to 19.1R1-S5, 19.1R2-S2, 19.1R3
- 19.2 versions prior to 19.2R1-S5, 19.2R2
- 19.3 versions prior to 19.3R2-S3, 19.3R3
- 19.4 versions prior to 19.4R1-S2, 19.4R2
Junos OS versions 12.3, 15.1 are unaffected by this vulnerability.
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944