Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Fortinet Products, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution, sensitive information disclosure and cross-site scripting on the targeted system.
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Remote Code Execution
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- FortiGate 5.6.13 and prior versions
- FortiGate 6.0.12 and prior versions
- FortiGate 6.2.7 and prior versions
- FortiGate 6.4.5 and prior versions
- FortiAP 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.0.0 versions
- FortiAP-C 5.4.0 through 5.4.2 versions
- FortiAP-S 5.x and 6.4.5 prior versions
- FortiAP-U 5.x and 6.2.1 prior versions
- FortiAP-W2 5.x, 6.x and 7.0.0 versions
- Meru AP 6.x, 7.x and 8.6.1 prior versions
- FortiWiFi 7.0.0 and prior versions
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944