Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Apache Tomcat, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution and sensitive information disclosure on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Apache Tomcat 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.0.M1 to 9.0.41
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.0 to 8.5.61
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.0 to 7.0.107
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Apache Tomcat 10.0.2 or later
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.43 or later
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.63 or later
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.108 or later
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944