A vulnerability has been identified in Apache Tomcat, a remote user can exploit this vulnerability to trigger denial of service condition on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
System / Technologies affected
- Apache Tomcat version 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.2
- Apache Tomcat version 9.0.0-M1 to 9.0.43
- Apache Tomcat version 8.5.0 to 8.5.63
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Apache Tomcat 10.0.4 or later
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.44 or later
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.64 or later
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944