Distance Business Programme (D-Biz)
Distance Business Programme (D-Biz) , Digitpol a Hong Kong Cyber Security company is supplying HK companies under the D-Biz application cybersecurity solutions such as firewalls, VPN, secure routers, anti-malware, phishing detection, network security, anti-virus for PC, Laptops, Phones, cybersecurity software and a range of solutions to protect companies. Under the D-Biz programme, we can supply hardware, software, training and the implementation. Companies are requested to ask a quote from Digitpol on the cybersecurity bundle and submit an application, the D-Biz is for all private enterprises registered in Hong Kong (excluding publicly listed companies, statutory bodies and non-government organisations funded by the Government) under the Business Registration Ordinance (Chapter 310) before January 2020 in Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
Digitpol's cyber security experts have put together a bundle of the very best products which consists of total protection against cyber attacks, interception, malware, ransomware and secure communications
Who can apply?
The D-Biz is for all private enterprises registered in Hong Kong excluding publicly listed companies, that have been registered before January 2020 in Hong Kong are eligible for the D-Biz. The programme enables firms to purchase and implement IT software and hardware along with training with the aim to strengthen the firms security or to enable the business to operate online.
How does the fund operate?
For each" IT solution" (custom or off-the-shelf software system), set up costs, and the relevant training expenses for the employees, the funding ceiling is HK$100,000 (with funding for the relevant training expenses capped at 10% of the IT solution cost). Each enterprise may receive total funding of up to HK$300,000 to undertake a project to be completed within six months.
Once your application has been approved, you will be disbursed a 30% payment of the funding amount. Only on completion of the project and after all of the supporting documents have been approved will the remaining funds be disbursed.
How can you use the D-Biz fund?
- Developing online business: web portal development, mobile app development, online advertising & social media promotions
- Online order-taking, delivery and smart self-service systems: adoption of technologies to improve online orders and delivery.
- Online customer services and engagement: "Distant" learning facilities, reservations, meetings and appointment bookings.
- Digital customer experience enhancement: Chatbot, help centres, analytics systems, AR/VR/MR systems.
- Digital payment/MPOS: Includes set up, hardware/software fees.
- Online cloud-based financial management system: invoicing, accounting, billing, regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Online cloud-based HR systems: payroll, leave management, expense, reimbursement, training and reporting.
- Remote document management, cloud storage and remote access services: Setting up and using a cloud storage system.
- Virtual meetings and conference tools: Adopting tools that allow people to communicate through video online.
- Virtual team management and communications: Adopting tools that allow groups of people to communicate online.
- Cybersecurity solutions: encryption, firewall, anti-virus and malware solutions.
- Other online cloud-based systems: either off-the-shelf or custom built that enable businesses to conduct business remotely but do not fit into the above categories.
How can Digitpol assist with the D-BIZ
Digitpol is a supplier of cyber security products and IT products.
- We can supply HK firms with cybersecurity solutions such as firewalls, VPN, secure routers, anti-malware, phishing detection, network security, anti-virus for PC, Laptops, Phones, cybersecurity software and a range of solutions to protect companies. We can supply hardware, software, training and the implementation.
- For companies that handle confidential business, we have a range of secured communication products that come under the framework of cyber security.
- For companies that do not have an online presence, we can advance this with development of a website that enables sale of products and ability to purchase goods online in a secured site.
- For companies that have cyber security in place, we can examine if it is up to date and what can be added to advance the security.
Digitpol provides the highest quality in cyber security products from network firewalls, VPN, anti-malware, phishing detection, antivirus, robust wifi routers, SOC and network production tools. We provide firewalls for applications that work in the cloud, secure mobile phones and encrypted (VoIP) services.
A Top of Range Firewall that will protect your network, full industry rules, policies, restrict no incoming traffic. The Firewall is industry grade customized for business use. If your business has suffered a breach this is an ideal solution to put into place. These firewalls are on standby and can be shipped or installed within hours. Managed services included.
Digitpol provides the corporate sector with IT products from workstations, servers, storage, laptops, mobile and with enterprise software. Our services include the supply of industry expert hardware and software, installation, configuration and IT management. When we supply a product, we can provide managed services to monitor, detect and prevent cyber threats.
System admin's is often a burden for firms, therefore we handle the entire IT system administration from workstation full disk encryption keys, logins, backups, fault finding, software updates, email issues, on demand support. We periodically schedule appointments for system management on location or we appoint a member of our team to stay on your site.