Digitpol's Tracker is a 24/7 monitored tracking system to recover stolen vehicles with a response team covering Asia
Recover Stolen Vehicles - We Deploy Silently on Alerts!
Digitpol’s Stolen Vehicle Investigation Unit developed a unique monitoring platform and tracker that operates on LITE, VHF and Low Powered Networks (LPWAN) and cannot be jammed like traditional GSM/GPS devices. The solution is in partnership with a Telecoms provider and LITE network operators.
Digitpol's proactive platform is monitored 24/7 by agents which allows for a wide range of customised alerts and alarms. Once an alert is triggered Digitpol's team deploy to recover the vehicle automatically. We deploy instantly and the process is carried out in line with Police. This is the only proactive system that works with a response team and with instant alerts in cooperation with the Police.
Our technology ensures full visibility on your vehicle even if your vehicle is concealed in a shipping container or parked in an underground car park we will locate it. Our monitored tracking system will give you the full peace of mind with a low cost. The aim of the project is to provide a cost effective solution to a real problem and to work with the public sector to jointly combat the problem of thefts.
Digitpol's tracking device can be installed on-site. The monitoring is only activated when specific parameters are met and when alerts are sent.
What are the costs?
- The tracker costs €99 including installation.
- To connect your own tracker the cost is €99 per year.
How does it work?
- Order the tracker and we will make contact with you.
- Sign the pre-authorisation consent agreement for Digitpol to act on alerts and to recover the vehicle.
- Once signed up we will install the tracker into the vehicle.
- We come to your location or your local dealer can install the tracker.
- Once installed we provide you with 24/7 operations phone number and a tracking device serial number.
- If you already have a tracker you can connect it to our response team.
If your vehicle is stolen?
- If your vehicle has been stolen we already receive the alert and we have deployed to recover it.
- You still need to report it stolen to the nearest Police station and obtain a crime reference number.
- Phone our 24/7 operation number for an update.
Stolen Vehicle Investigation Stats & Charts
The German Bundeskriminalamt uses the 2011 figures provided by the German association of insurance companies for the total economic damage on stolen motor vehicles: almost 260 million Euros. This amount represents only stolen vehicles (and not, for example, vehicles which are lost through fraud). The total economic damage is an increase of almost 1% compared to 2010 and a 19% increase compared to the average total amount of the previous 5 years. Moreover, the average individual claim was higher. This could be caused by an increased market value of the average car stolen or an indication of a trend in which motor vehicles with a higher value are targeted. @BKA
Vehicle crime is a highly organized criminal activity affecting all regions of the whole world and with clear links to organized crime and terrorism. Vehicles are not only stolen for their entire functionality, vehicles are also trafficked to finance other crimes. They can also be used as bomb carriers or in the perpetration of other crimes. At the end of December 2015 7.4 million records of reported stolen motor vehicles were registered globally.
International Tracing, Location and Repatriation of Stolen Vehicles
On-site examinations, inspect parts, vehicles and trace the original identity
We specialise in covered car transport, enclosed car transport and international car transport.