Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in NetApp Products, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, obtain sensitive information and data manipulation on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- NetApp Cloud Backup (formerly AltaVault)
- ONTAP Select Deploy administration utility
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) – H410C
- Brocade Fabric Operating System Firmware
- NetApp HCI Compute Node (Bootstrap OS)
- NetApp SolidFire & HCI Management Node
- NetApp SolidFire & HCI Storage Node (Element Software)
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below:
Is your business effected by Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Digitpol can assist with all stages of cyber related incidents.
Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
UK +44 20 8089 9944