Drone monitoring or unmanned aerial spectrum monitoring is a platform for public, police, airports, VIP venues and homeland security. Digitpol has developed a city-wide sensor network based detection platform that monitors drone activity by MAC address, the platform can be used to collect intelligence on rogue drones, evidence on historic flights and to log activity near protected zones. The cloud platform performs the analysis and sensors can be mounted anywhere, across cities, countries and in vehicles.
When a Drone is seized for examination, Digitpol provides forensic services and recover evidence from drones.
What Data is Recoverable
- Serial number of the drone aircraft and some internal components such as MAC, IMEI, & IMSI
- Version numbers for firmware
- Metadata from operations such as launching, waypoint logs, GPS available or unavailable during flight.
- Geo location information for critical locations - launching, landing, and home or return location
- Full flight path information
- Wifi Data | SSID | MAC | I.P
- Bluetooth | Paired devices | Timestamp
On-Location Drone Monitoring & Forensics
Request Forensic Support
Digitpol – Imposter Alert Digitpol has received a report from a member of the public that...